"Worker’s Compensation" Posts

What is a “180 Day Extension” form?

What is a “180 Day Extension” Form? I’ve probably received more calls from people on worker’s compensation about this one form than on any other question. Remember one thing about this form: you are NOT required to sign it, and signing the form does NOT guarantee the insurer will keep paying you for another 180 […]

How does Worker’s Comp Work?

How Does Worker’s Comp. Work ?The Employee’s Perspective I’ve been representing injured workers at the Department of Industrial Accidents since 1982. I’ve come to appreciate this as the most satisfying work I do, because I can help people get benefits to pay their rent or mortgage and get the medical treatments they need. The worker’s […]

Worker’s Compensation. Denied? – That’s Not The Last Word

Worker’s Compensation law is complex, and you may actually have the legal right to compensation when an insurer doesn’t agree to pay you benefits. Each situation is different, and you should always seek legal advice whenever an insurer refuses to pay worker’s compensation benefits. Sometimes, your legal rights depend on whether the insurer has “denied” […]

  • Our Address

    LaRosa/Toland Law Offices
    2 Main Street, Suite 325
    Stoneham, MA 02180
    Phone: 781-933-1726
    Toll Free: 888-271-2550
    FAX: Call for FAX number
  • Associations & Memberships

Contacting this office by email does not establish an attorney-client relationship with this office. This email form is not secure: do send your Social Security number or other sensitive information by this form.

This website contains basic information on selected Massachusetts legal topics for informational purposes only. These pages are not to be taken as legal advice, and reviewing this website does not create an attorney-client relationship with our office. Because laws can be changed, and new court decisions change the meaning of laws already on the books, no publication about the law can ever be 100% current. Your legal needs are unique. Please consult an attorney before making decisions about your legal rights.