Rely On Our Law Firm in Woburn, MA for Comprehensive Legal Representation in the Greater Boston Area
Accessible, efficient and results-oriented Woburn lawyers with a diverse experience base
If you are facing a family law, personal injury, workers compensation, estate/probate matter or any other pressing litigation, experience the peace of mind that results from our unique combination of zeal, dedication and experience. At LaRosa/Toland Law Offices, our Woburn attorneys have each had 30 years of experience handling these types of cases, no matter how time-consuming and complex.
Skilled Woburn lawyers who get the job done
We provide practical, results-oriented and cost-effective legal solutions in the following areas:
- Premises liability — Premises liability law holds individuals or corporations that own or manage a property responsible for any injuries that occur on that property. Our lawyers represent those individuals injured in slip and fall accidents and other on-premises accidents.
- Auto & truck accidents — Our attorneys represent individuals injured in auto and truck accidents. In the event you or a loved one has been involved in a serious road vehicle collision, our law firm is prepared to protect your legal right to full and fair compensation.
- Family law — Family law is the area of the law that resolves family-related legal issues, such as divorce, spousal abuse, legitimacy, adoption, child support and child visitation. Our attorneys can help you navigate through these emotional and life-altering legal issues.
- Estate & probate litigation — Disputes over a will can create tension and ruin relationships between relatives or siblings for many years. Our attorneys advocate for our clients faced with complex estate or probate litigation matters.
- Workers compensation — Workers compensation is a form of employment insurance meant to cover expenses such as medical care, physical rehabilitation and lost wages when an employee is injured. State laws, which vary significantly, govern the amount of benefits paid and other compensation provisions.
Woburn lawyers with you throughout the process
Although dealing with legal problems can be difficult, they prove to be especially challenging for all parties involved without the benefit of effective counsel. The significant financial pressures and deep emotional distress often involved in legal matters can hold you and your family hostage, affecting nearly every aspect of your family life. For instance, a divorce can sometimes cause an irreversible rift between family, friends and other loved ones and can also adversely affect your relationship with your children. When you have been injured, you may not be able to earn the wages your family relies upon each month.
For these reasons, it is important that you seek out the services of seasoned Boston area attorneys who have the requisite skills, experience and dedication to effectively represent you and your legal interests. Woburn attorneys LaRosa and Toland have spent the last 30 years devoting themselves to helping clients resolve their legal matters as quickly and painlessly as possible. The dedicated attorneys at LaRosa/Toland Law Offices stand by you every step of the way to make sure that you know what to expect and to give you the information necessary to make decisions about all aspects of your case.
Get the attention and experience your case deserves
Attorneys Lillian J. LaRosa and Peter T. Toland have 30 years of experience providing high quality legal representation to clients throughout the Greater Boston area. Don’t take chances with attorneys who promise results but can’t deliver them. Call LaRosa/Toland Law Offices at 339-645-0469 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation with one of our attorneys. Our Woburn office is handicapped accessible and offers free parking.